Michael Jordan is a Senior Manager in our Baton Rouge office that focuses his practice in the areas of financial institution assurance and consulting. He works with clients to provide audit, attest, and other consulting services to businesses across the state of Louisiana, focusing on delivering year-round financial and compliance assistance to local community banks.
- 7 Years with Hannis T. Bourgeois
- 11 Years Professional Experience
- B.A.A. Accounting - University of North Texas
2322 Tremont Dr.
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
- Financial Institutions
- Employee Benefit Plans
professional and civic involvement:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- Louisiana Bankers Association (LBA)