Debbie Moran is a partner in the firm’s New Orleans office providing entrepreneurial clients with tax and consulting services. She concentrates her practice in the areas of individual and business tax planning, S corporation, partnership and individual tax return preparation, estate planning, gift tax returns and preparation of returns for tax exempt organizations. Debbie guides clients in the areas of tax minimization strategies and business consulting. Individuals closely held businesses, and not-for-profits look to Debbie for tax and advisory services.
- 19 Years with Hannis T. Bourgeois
- 30+ Years in Public Accounting
- B.S. Accounting—Louisiana State University
- Continuing Professional Education
650 Poydras Street, Suite 1200
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Restaurant & Hospitality
- Software Developers
professional and civic involvement:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- Krewe Du Vieux
- French Quarter Business Association
- CFMA, Southeast Louisiana Chapter
- GNO, Inc.