There are several situations where a business might find itself needing business valuation services. Anything from a partial or total sale of a company to an estate or divorce settlement to a shareholder dispute. In any of these situations, a business owner wants to have confidence that the professionals conducting the valuation work are knowledgeable, experienced and collaborative.
HTB professionals possess valuation experience that serve in several business scenarios as well as litigation consulting. Our knowledge of business valuation methods and experience in the area makes our team uniquely skilled to conduct your valuation. As an industry leader, HTB holds memberships in key professional associations, such as the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners and the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts.
Hannis T. Bourgeois valuation professionals can also assist in discovery and trial preparation in a number of different ways. Some of these include:
- The development of strategically focused questions for direct and cross-examination
- Help to define the scope of damages
- Offer testimony in discovery or at trial
- Assist in compiling summaries for inclusion in briefs, pleadings, or motions
- Draft and answer requests for the production of documents relating to financial and technical issues
- Evaluate expert witness testimony
- Determine the value of a business and prepare the valuation report
Think about selling your business or need to have a valuation for another reason? Our team stands ready to help. For additional information, please contact us today.