SEC-registered companies face the challenge of navigating constantly changing financial accounting, reporting and audit regulations. To stay in compliance and ahead of these regulations requires a savvy management team to keep the company focused. It also requires the assistance of a certified public accounting firm that has the technical expertise and experience to guide efforts.
Hannis T. Bourgeois is a PCAOB-registered CPA firm that works with companies across Louisiana and the South. We have experience serving the audit and assurance needs of a variety of SEC-registered companies. Regardless of size, we offer a number of services designed to keep companies in compliance with strict regulations. Beyond this, our team members bring diverse and practical experience, which results in bottom line value to clients.
SEC Public Company Services:
- Assistance with IPO Filings & Registration Statements
- Audit of Financial Statements for 10-K Filing
- Quarterly Financial Statement Reviews for 10-Q Filings
- Audits of Benefit Plans requiring an 11-K Filing
- ASC 740 Compliance
- Sarbanes Oxley Assistance
- Issuing Opinions on Attestation of Internal Controls
If your company has outgrown its current firm or is seeking a deeper bench to manage reporting concerns, Hannis T. Bourgeois wants to help. For additional information on our SEC Public Company services, click here to contact us.