Randy Bonnecaze, C.P.A.
- 44 Years Experience in Public Accounting
- 39 Years with Hannis T. Bourgeois, LLP
- 5 Years with Arthur Andersen, L.L.P.
Former Managing Partner of Hannis T. Bourgeois, LLP
- B.S. Accounting–Louisiana State University
- Averages 40 hours yearly of Continuing Professional Education
- Service companies, suppliers to the construction industry
- Litigation Support
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- Past Board Member of the LCPA
- LCPA Political Action Committee
- Baton Rouge C.P.A. Society
- Past President of the Baton Rouge C.P.A. Society
- Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC).
- ABC Political Action Committee
- Former Board Member and Past President of EBR Mortgage Finance Authority
- Board Member of the Criminal Justice Foundation
- Board Members of Hunters for the Hungry
Married and has three children
Avid duck hunter, occasional deer hunter, and average golfer
Last Updated: March 20th, 2012 |