Not-for-profit organizations have unique needs compared to their corporate counterparts. The mission and impact of each organization can benefit countless lives within their communities. In the nonprofit world, every dollar counts, and having a professional services firm by your side that understands the financial considerations and challenges of the industry makes all the difference.
Hannis T. Bourgeois prides itself on maintaining a dedicated not-for-profit services practice. Our team of professionals have been partnering with organizations in the communities we serve to make a difference for more than 60 years.
HTB’s not-for-profit industry team understands the challenges you face and has extensive experience working with:
- Churches and Religious Organizations
- Social Services Organizations
HTB’s team of specially trained professionals is committed to seeing your organization achieve its mission. HTB has maintained long-term relationships with many clients providing a range of services, including:
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
- Payroll Accounting
- Audits, reviews, and compilations of nonprofit financial statements in accordance with governmental auditing standards, including A-133 compliance
- Agreed upon procedure engagements
- 403b plan audits
- Exempt-Organization tax return preparation and planning
- Tax-exempt status application
- Internal Controls evaluation
- Cash flow analysis
- Executive compensation and recruitment
HTB holds membership in the Louisiana Association of Non-Profit Organizations (LANO). LANO is a statewide member organization that advocates for the nonprofit community and strengthens the effectiveness of those committed to improving Louisiana. Our firm’s experience is supplemented each year with training specifically around the issues that nonprofits face.
If you are looking for expert solutions in the not-for-profit arena, contact HTB today. We want to hear about your organization’s mission and discuss ways that we can help.