Community banks are a driving force of cities and towns across the country. They provide businesses of all sizes access to important banking services needed to fund their companies and continue growing. While they typically have a “local” look and feel, these institutions operate in a highly regulated environment. This means that management must not only meet the needs of customers but also the demands of regulators from multiple government agencies.
Managing these pressures requires the direction and guidance of a seasoned certified public accounting firm. Our team of professionals can manage the traditional tax and accounting needs of financial institutions while providing the big picture guidance many banks need. Our firm works with banks that have an average of $250 million in assets with a total client asset base of over three billion dollars. What’s more, many of our clients have been with us since the beginning – decades of trust and confidence. This longevity and industry involvement allows us to bring a unique service experience that few in the market can match.
Financial Institutions Services
- Audited Financial Statements
- Agreed-Upon Procedures
- Internal Auditing
- Review of Financial Statements for Regulatory Filings
- SEC Reporting
- Tax Return Preparation
- Tax Planning and Projections
- Tax Aspects of Holding Companies
- Tax Consideration of S-Corporations
- Assistance with Regulatory Filings and Examinations
- Strategic Planning
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Projections, Forecasts and Budgets
- Loan and Loan Loss Allowance Review
- Evaluation and Implementation of Internal Controls
- Employee Compensation Plans
If your community bank is looking for a CPA firm with a long history of banking expertise, one that understands your business, customers and value drivers, contact our team today via our contact form or call 225.928.4770 to learn how we can serve you.